You can cook Lunch Thali using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lunch Thali
- It’s 2 bunches of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of jeera.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chill powder.
- You need 5 cups of water.
Lunch Thali step by step
- For making Spring onion potato subji– In Kadhai add oil, mustard seeds when crackle add crushed garlic..
- Now add onion. Tomato and potato add dry masala cook for 5 min.
- After 5 mins add the green part of spring onion. Again cook for 5 mins..
- For Khichdi. In cooker add ghee, here's, hing, peppercorns, and clove. Add crushed garlic, haldi, red chilli powder add rice water cook for 3 whistles..
- Garlic chutney. In mortar add garlic salt, red chilli powder. Crush it now add little ghee..
- For assembling. Take luchador, subji, garlic chutney, pickle, mango slices and buttermilk.