Orange kool-aid no bake cheesecake. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious! Stir with spoon until mixture is well mix …. the mixture will be thick and you.
Add sweetened condensed milk (I used a hand mixer to make it nice and smooth) Fold in Cool Whip. Stir with spoon until mixture is well mixed and thick. Follow our step-by-step recipe for this easy no-cook cheesecake – a delicious summer. You can have Orange kool-aid no bake cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange kool-aid no bake cheesecake
- Prepare of Graham cracker pie crust.
- Prepare of un-sweetened orange kool-ade.
- Prepare of softened cream cheese.
- You need of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of cool-whip.
This No-Bake Orange Yogurt Cheesecake is citrusy, light and rich. To make the yummy cheesecake look more impressive, I used canned mandarin oranges with the jelly topping. Mix cream cheese, cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, and koolaid together with a mixer. Then pour mixture onto your pie crust, and top with fruit of your choice.
Orange kool-aid no bake cheesecake instructions
- In large bowl combine cream cheese and orange Kool-ade..
- Add condensed milk, use mixer to make smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Sir with spoon until evenly mixed.
- Spoon into pie crust, and smooth top with back of spoon.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve chilled.
Since it contains dairy products, your no-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated. This recipe can also be stored in the freezer for up to three months. Simply wrap individual slices or the entire cheesecake—without the topping—in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, then stash in a freezer-safe container or bag. Smooth, creamy No Bake Orange cheesecake is the perfect holiday treat! It has a crunchy butter cookie crust, garnished with orange slices.