Punjabi Lunch. Its been a long time I posted other state lunch recipes in my blog. So I tried this Punjabi lunch menu last weekend. If you want to have a meal that satiates your tummy, tickles your taste buds and stays in your memory for a long time, try Punjabi!
Our Punjabi Recipes section contains a variety of traditional Punjabi cuisine. Punjabi food is popular all over the world and is characterized by the liberal use of Butter and Desi Ghee. See all punjabi recipes or all lunch recipes. You can have Punjabi Lunch using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Punjabi Lunch
- It’s of Veg – Makhanvala.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped french beans.
- You need 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled mutter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 4 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 10-12 of garlic piece.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 piece of clove.
- It’s 1 of cardamom.
- It’s 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of khasmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped paneer.
- You need 5-7 of cashew.
- You need 1/4 cup of magjtari na seeds (watermelon seeds).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of kasuri methi.
The madness and gusto of Punjab, India's loudest state, is portrayed in their culture, music and They are marinated in a traditional Punjabi recipe of spices and mint for hours before they are grilled on a. Lets get to this amazing Punjabi home-cooking. Hand-rolling Chapathi at home to cook on a hot iron Buying drinks for lunch actually, the preparations are well under-way for what is quite obviously going. Samosas are probably the most popular Indian snack, and street food.
Punjabi Lunch step by step
- Add salt to carrot, potato and French beans and steam it.
- Take 1/2 tbsp oil and add onion and after 2 minutes add green chillies, garlic, tomato, cinnamon, salt cardamom and clove. Mix it well and roast for 10 minutes.
- Now add some amount of chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Now when it comes at room temperature crush it and make gravy.
- Crush cashew and magjtari na seeds and add water and make a paste.
- Now take a kadai and add butter and remaining amount of oil and now add gravy and roast for 5 minutes.
- Now add cashew paste mix it well and add the remaining amount of masala at the last add kitchen king masala and kasuri methi and add steamed vegetables and paneer.
- Mix it well and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now garnish it with butter, grated paneer and coriander and serve it.
Samosas when paired with cilantro chutney are simply out of this world. Punjabi lunch menu – North Indian vegetarian thali recipes plate with Amritasari aloo kulcha, Dal tadka, Jeera rice, Punjabi. Authentic Punjabi Recipes – Punjabi Cooking, Punjabi Food, Amritsari Chole, Rajma Chawal, Dal Makhani, Biryani Punjabi-Recipes.com team wishes all our viewers a very Happy Festive Season !!! Punjabi saag paneer, a vegetarian and flavoursome dish that hails from Punjab, India. My son loves palak paneer, albeit the one with gravy.