You can cook Baba Ganoush using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baba Ganoush
- It’s of large eggplant, roasted.
- It’s of sesame powder / paste / tahina paste.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of lime juice.
- You need of fresh red / green chilies.
- Prepare of yoghurt.
- Prepare of red chilli powder to garnish.
- You need of roasted cumin powder to garnish.
- Prepare of few mint leaves to garnish.
- You need of extra olive oil to garnish.
Baba Ganoush step by step
- Discard the charred skin of the eggplants. Puree it along with all the ingredients (except those for garnishing)..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle some olive oil. Serve, garnished with cumin powder, red chilli powder and mint leaves..
- Relish with some pita bread, crackers or veggie crudites. They can also be had with our very own paratha, naan, roasted papad or as a spread on sandwiches..