Summer Pita lunch. These fast summer recipes give you more time for what really. All are vegetarian – prep the components ahead of time for a fast, delicious midday meal. Fuel up for summer fun with these Set your sights on the perfect pita for your palate.
A dreamy breakfast for a summer day. When the summer heat wave hits, it's easy to feel stumped for meal inspiration. It's too hot to move, let alone cook, amirite? You can have Summer Pita lunch using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Pita lunch
- It’s 4 of pita bread.
- Prepare 300 g of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 300 g of mixed vegetables salad.
- It’s 100 g of roman tomatoes.
- You need of Garlic and herb salad dressing.
- It’s 1 of tspn pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh parsley to garnish.
Well, these warm-weather lunch ideas will bring your motivation right back. Ideally summer lunches include ideas for dishes that can be made ahead of time or that the kids can make for themselves!. Healthy Grilled Chicken Avocado Pitas are the perfect Summer Treat! Summer staples like tomatoes and corn turn classic veggie curry into something more seasonal.
Summer Pita lunch instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts into small strips..
- Heat the pan and add oil,and add chicken strips. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook until the chicken is browned but not dry, remove set aside..
- Heat a grill pan, and place the pita bread,cook 2 minutes each side of each pita..
- Next make a pocket unto each pita using a knife, set aside.
- Next, in a bowl add cooked chicken, vegetables, add the dressing and combine everything together..
- Next use a tablespoon to add the salad to the pita,making a pocket like..
- Next on top of each pita add 2 to 3 tomatoes cut into half..
- Garnish with parsley.
Make a big batch on Sunday and take leftovers for lunch on Monday. Hello everyone, today is very quick and easy lunch recipe. I honestly did not cook any thing, I just assembled and baked. It is good for lazy days when you dont feel like to cook more. MORE convenience, because Pita Pit will come to your school to find out what you need.