Rich and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Plain). Unlike regular cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake isn't overly heavy. This cheesecake filling is No-bake cheesecake is a lot easier than baked cheesecake. Without eggs and baking, there is Thick, buttery, and crunchy graham cracker crust.
A smooth dessert with fluffy, almost mousse-like filling and a buttery graham cracker No Bake Cheesecake has less cream cheese and is much lighter in texture due to the whipped cream! So yes, it does taste like cheesecake, but it's just. Let cool till just slightly warm. You can have Rich and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Plain) using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Plain)
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Heavy cream (the higher the fat content, the richer the results).
- Prepare of Strained yogurt (450 g of yogurt will be about 200 g after strained).
- Prepare of Caster sugar.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Gelatin.
- You need of Water (for the gelatin).
- Prepare of For the crust.
- You need of Graham biscuits (Any kind you like, such as Marie or Choice).
- Prepare of Butter (unsalted if available).
- Prepare of Milk (if you want a moist crust).
Use hand mixer or wire whisk to blend thoroughly. This classic baked cheesecake is rich and creamy yet light, sweet without being overly sweet. A couple of little but important tips makes this an Well, I should say, this is a baked cheesecake recipe that's made easy with a few key tips that make all the difference. I think some people find the idea of.
Rich and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Plain) step by step
- Strain the yogurt. Use the method described in. Mixing in a pinch of salt will speed up the straining process. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143831-the-fastest-strained-yogurt.
- Soak the gelatin in water. Set aside a little bit of heavy cream to use later for the gelatin..
- Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits finely. Add melted butter and mix well until blended. If you are using milk, add it now..
- Spread the mixture from Step 4 in the bottom of the mold. An easy way is to cover a flat bottomed glass in plastic wrap and use it to press the crust into the mold..
- When it looks flat like this, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate..
- Put cream cheese into a heatproof bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave at 700W for about 15 seconds. Take out the cream cheese and flip over. Microwave for another 15 seconds or so, watching carefully..
- Add sugar to the cream cheese from Step 7 and mix until creamy. (If the sugar doesn't have large lumps, you don't have to sift)..
- Now add strained yogurt, remaining heavy cream, and lemon juice. Mix well..
- Take heavy cream you set aside and add to the gelatin. Microwave until it's just about to boil. Let cool..
- When the mixture from Step 10 has cooled, add to the mixture from Step 9 and mix well..
- After mixing, put through a strainer..
- After straining, pour into the chilled crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until firmed..
- After the cheesecake has set, wrap a warm towel around the mold for about 5 seconds. Remove the cheesecake from the mold..
A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole process simple and quick. This dessert works well for summer or just as an any time dessert. This no-bake cheesecake is as simple as they come—no fancy ingredients or techniques involved. We love the caramelized flavor of Biscoff cookies rather than graham crackers in How to make a no-cook and no-bake cheesecake with a creamy, thick, sliceable filling, perfect for beating the summer heat.