Veg Lunch Thali. Village Style Very Simple Quick Lunch Thali !!! This video shows how to make a tasty veg lunch Thali. The items on the menu are Paratha,Peas Pulao,Mixed Veg Kurma,Boondi Raita.
Kerala style Banana chips recipe. lunch menu ideas with step by step photo and video recipe. the thali platter would have combination of sweet, salt, bitter, sour and veg south indian thali video recipe: Trending featured recipes. Thali (meaning "plate") is a round platter used to serve food in the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia. Thali is also used to refer to an Indian-style meal made up of a selection of various dishes which are served on a platter. You can cook Veg Lunch Thali using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Lunch Thali
- You need of For pointed gourd subzi.
- You need 1/2 kg of pointed gourd (parval).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard- cummin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander jeera powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
- You need of For boiled brown rice.
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice (wash and soaked for 2hours).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Phulka rotis, Tur tadka dal recipes shared before.
Thank you for watching this recipe video! south indian thali recipe, veg south indian lunch menu ideas with step by step photo/video. lunch/dinner served with selection of recipes or dishes in plate. Veg Lunch Menu Recipes- Andhra Special The Veg Thali is quite extensive. My wife who was Veg loved it.
Veg Lunch Thali instructions
- To prepare pointed gourd (parval) subzi. Wash and peel pointed. Make slices discard inner seed part..
- In kadhai add heat oil add mustard cummin seeds as they splutter add & mix turmeric powder and sliced pointed gourd. Add & mix salt and soda bi carb, cover with plate filled with water.(You can boiled it in pressure cooker for 3 whistles). In between stirring occasionally, cook till it is tender. Add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder jaggery and lemon juice, mix and saute for 2 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- To prepare boiled brown rice.. wash brown rice 3 times in water. Soak for at least 2 hours. Pressure cook for 4 whistles with 2 cups of water and salt to taste. Strain boiled brown rice to remove excess water..
- Refer my Tur Tadka Dal, Phulka rotis Recipes shared before..
- In one Veg Lunch Thali,serve 3 phulka rotis,1 bowl of pointed gourd subzi, 1 bowl of tur dal, 2 boiled beetroot slices(salad), 1 bowl of mango pieces, 1 bowl of boiled brown rice, 1 glass buttermilk for complete lunch platter..
It changes every day therefore not possible to say what is includes. You get (if i recollect) two or three starters, three main courses. We provide lunch & dinner Thali at your place. Veg thalis as well as non veg thalis. Village Style Very Simple Quick Lunch Thali !!!