🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤. I hope you enjoy the fired rice with shrimp video. Quick and easy to cook from left over rice. Please leave me a comment below for any questions or things.
Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? This homemade version is so much healthier, cheaper and tastes a million times better! I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead! You can have 🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤
- You need of garlic.
- You need of red onion.
- Prepare of bird eye chili.
- It’s of anchovies.
- Prepare of shrimp (18 pieces).
- Prepare of egg (A gred).
- It’s of pots of rice well-cooked.
I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way – cold rice works the best. The fried rice was good, but I have pre-visualized my dreamed fried rice, which looks and taste differently. The shrimps are not seasoned with salt and look like cooked by boiling them or pan-fried briefly. I will make a point to season it with salt and sear both sides until slightly brown.
🍤Fire Shrimp Fried Rice🍤 step by step
- Cleaned the shrimps and soak it with warm hot water.
- Prepare and cut all the ingredients of onion, garlic, peas and bird eye chili..
- Start warm the oil, and start to fry the ingredients except for the peas.
- When the ingredients turn to yellow mix the egg and put the salt and flavouring.
- Mix the rice once the ingredients of the egg become crispy.
- Then fry the rice till the rice mixture become smoky and well mix, ⚠️ p/s : spicyness at your own risk 😭.
Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible. I often have frozen shrimp and leftover rice in the freezer. It's one of the kitchen hacks for any home cook. Since they defrost quickly, these items are seriously handy when comes to emergency meals. This fried rice is so deliciously savory, nobody will believe you made it with an air fryer.