Bread Ka Meetha.
You can cook Bread Ka Meetha using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Ka Meetha
- You need 6-7 of regular bread slices.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pure desi ghee.
- Prepare 350-400 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts almonds pistachios raisins cashews charoli).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardomon powder.
- It’s 1 big pinch of orange food colour (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of malai or khoya.
Bread Ka Meetha step by step
- Heat half quantity ghee first in a pan fry half of bread slices keep changing sides and fry or toast them till nicely browned and crisp then add remaining ghee and fry the remaining slices too in similar manner….remove on a plate and set the bread slices aside.
- In same pan add chopped nuts and a tsp desi ghee fry until slightly golden then drain and remove on a plate.
- In same pan add milk slowly keep flame low add sugar cardomon powder and food colour mix well once sugar melts completely add bread slices.
- Cook on low medium flame stirring occasionally till all the milk is absorbed into the bread slices.
- Once milk is absorbed and ghee starts to separate out at corners and bottom add the roasted nuts too mix well simmer 2 minutes.
- Then spread malai or khoya on top do not mix just cover lid and simmer 2 minutes.
- Halwa is ready to serve mix and serve taste best when warm.
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that most folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Naturally, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to get adequate nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because most people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. A lot of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.