You can have Thandai Kheer using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thandai Kheer
- It’s of Ingredients for making thandai masala powder:-.
- You need 2 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melon seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 12-15 of almonds.
- You need 10-12 of black pepper corns.
- It’s 2 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 5-6 strands of saffron.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of dried rose petals.
- You need of Ingredients for kheer:-.
- You need 2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basmati rice (washed and soaked for 15 minutes).
- You need 1/2 of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar(or according to taste).
- You need 4-5 of almonds chopped.
- It’s 4-5 of pistachios chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of cashews chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of charoli/chironjee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s as needed of Few strands saffron.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Thandai Kheer step by step
- Firstly take all the ingredients of thandai masala and grind them to a fine powder. Add this powder to 1/2 cup milk. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat a heavy bottom pan on medium to high flame. Add in the milk and let it boil..
- When the milk comes to a boil, add rice and reduce the flame..
- Keep stirring till the kheer remains one third of the original quantity..
- Add condensed milk, sugar, chopped nuts, thandai and milk mixture, cardamom powder and saffron..
- Mix well and let it cook for more 8-10 minutes on low flame..
- Switch off the flame. Garnish the kheer with some more nuts and serve..
- Or let it cool down completely and keep it in refrigerator. Serve chilled..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. Naturally, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You must take care of your body while you can do so. Your body cannot run properly if it does not receive proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? Since a lot of folks decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Lots of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you just what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.