Fruit cake. Fruitcake (or fruit cake or fruit bread) is a cake made with candied or dried fruit, nuts, and spices, and optionally soaked in spirits. Give the classic Christmas fruitcake a makeover with cinnamon, rose, orange blossom and tropical mango for a fruity and fragrant cake. Check out the following fruit cake recipes with detailed directions in the line of Food & Recipes on Christmas Fruitcake is simply a name of a cake among different types of fruit cake recipes with.
This family recipe will make you a fruit cake convert! Fragrant spices, nuts, dried fruit, and plenty of rum make fruitcake a special treat. We've got dozens of wonderful fruitcake recipes. You can cook Fruit cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit cake
- Prepare 250 gm of Butter.
- You need 250 gm of Sugar Powder.
- Prepare 5-6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 250 gm of Maida.
- Prepare 1 of & ½ Baking Powder.
- You need 1 of & ½ TSP Fruit Preserve.
- You need of Coconut Oil (As Needed).
If you want a fruitcake in the near future, these quick fruitcake. Traditionally made months in advance of a celebration, like Christmas or a wedding, cakes with fruit soaked in alcohol, are festive. Fruit cakes are heavy, dense cakes that have a relatively low flour content and contain lots of mixed Mary Berry has created the perfect fruit cake recipe for Christmas. It's boozy and fruity, with loads of.
Fruit cake step by step
- First of all, take a bowl. Add Butter, Sugar Powder and mix them well.
- Then add Eggs, mix it again.
- Now add Vanilla Essence, mix it by adding Maida.
- After this, add Baking Powder.
- Next, add Fruit Preserves. Then mix it.
- Take a mold, apply coconut oil at this mold..
- Keep a butter paper in this mold and paste the mixture in it..
- It's time for Oven Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180-200.
- Your Yummy Fruit Cakes are ready to serve.
- Preparation Time: 60 Minutes Serve: 4 People.
See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake, fruit cake christmas. fruit cakes. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Get the recipe from Rock Recipes. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from.