Wheat Flour Ladoo.
You can cook Wheat Flour Ladoo using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Prepare 500 Gm of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 400 Gm of Ghee.
- Prepare 200 Gm of Sugar Fine.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Cashew, Badam, Pista, Kismis, Cardamon, Charoli.
Wheat Flour Ladoo step by step
- Dry roast atta, on low medium heat until lightly colored this should take about 6-7 minutes..
- Add ghee and keep roasting, keep stirring continuously, atta will be light brown and will have sweet aroma of roasting. This should take about 4-5 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and transfer the mix to another bowl. Wait until mix is lightly warm add sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well until sugar is incorporated nicely..
- Add all Dry fruits and mix it well..
- To make the ladoos, take about 2 tablespoons of atta mix into your palm. Gently press the mixture between your palms to form a smooth, round ball. The ladoos should be little smaller then golf ball, but you can adjust the as you prefer..
- Leave the ladoos on a plate to cool to room temperature before putting into a covered container. The ladoos can be stored in an airtight container for 2 to 3 weeks..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. The majority of individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed alterations in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t obtain a new one. You have to look after yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, probably triggered by the foods that are consumed. Individuals are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This section is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse certain illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you eat these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.