Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches.
You can have Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- Prepare of bone-in country style pork for bbq.
- You need of medium onion – sliced.
- You need of barbecue sauce (your favorite).
- You need of steak sauce (A1 or Country Bob's is best).
- Prepare of Hamburger buns for serving.
Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches step by step
- Place onion slices in the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Top with pork pieces. Pour both sauces over the top. Cover. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs or high 4 hrs..
- In last 30 minutes pull pork out of slow cooker. Let cool slightly. Remove bones and shred pieces using 2 forks..
- Skim off any excess fat floating on top of juices in slow cooker (if desired). Return pork. Stir to coat. Let cook 30 more minutes on low. Serve on hamburger buns. Enjoy!.