Sheer korma / sheer khurma. Sheer khurma recipe with step by step photos – Sheer khorma Or Sheer korma Is a rich Mughlai dessert of vermicelli pudding made during festive How is sheer khurma made. Sheer kurma is a rich dessert consisting of various dry fruits, ghee and milk. This is an easy recipe and there are different. sheer khurma recipe is one such milk-based desserts filled with the goodness of dry fruits.
Sheer khurma is very popular in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Sheer Khurma is a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts, dates and sugar! The dish literally means milk with dates. You can have Sheer korma / sheer khurma using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheer korma / sheer khurma
- Prepare 2 litres of Milk.
- You need 110 gms of Sugar (may vary according to sweetness preferred).
- It’s 100 gms of vermicelli Fine.
- Prepare 25 – 30 of Almonds (blanched,peeled and slivered).
- You need 25 – 30 of Pistachios ( blanched, peeled and slivered).
- It’s 4 – 5 of Dates (chopped).
- You need 3 tbsps of Chironji (charoli nuts) (soaked and skinned removed).
- You need 100 ml of Ghee.
- Prepare ¾ tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 – 3 of cardamom Green.
- You need 2 – 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare Pinch of strands of Saffron.
Its often made during Eid in the Indian subcontinent, Afghanistan and also parts of central Asia. Eid festivities are kind of incomplete until and unless you have Sheer. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the traditional semiya kheer recipe. the recipe for sheer korma begins with the roasting of vermicelli with ghee before using it in the desert. note that the vermicelli used in this recipe is slightly different from the. Sheer Khorma or Sheer Khurma according to Wikipedia means milk with dates. It is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared on Eid ul-Fitr.
Sheer korma / sheer khurma step by step
- In a pan, heat 75ml ghee, sauté slivered almonds, pistas, chirongi and dates till golden(but not burnt), remove and keep it aside.
- In same pan, roast vermicelli till golden (but not burnt), keep it aside.
- In heavy bottom pan, bring the milk to boil.
- Once start boiling, add cardamom powder and simmer on low heat till milk turns pink in color.
- Add sugar, saffron and stir till sugar dissolves.
- Add roasted vermicelli, and dry fruits and simmer for another 8-10 minutes, stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- In a small pan, heat the remaining ghee, add green cardamom and cloves and fry for 30 seconds.
- Pour the tempering over the prepared sheer kurma.
- Dish out, garnish with few saffron strands and serve hot.
Sheer is Persian for milk and Khurma is Persian for dates. This special dish is served on the morning of Eid day in the family after the Eid prayer, as breakfast. Sheer Khurma Recipe is an Eid special sweet. Sheer Khurma literally means "milk with dates" in Urdu and is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims all across the world. The word is spelt sometimes as sheer kurma or sheer korma or sheer qorma but it is actually spelt as Sheer Khurma.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. This is achievable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t get a new body. You need to look after your health while you can do so. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to receive the right nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The foods we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse certain maladies. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Next, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.