Turmeric rice with pan fried butter garlic shrimp and mayo. See recipes for Turmeric rice with pan fried butter garlic shrimp and mayo too. Garlic Butter Shrimp and Rice – Garlic Butter lends an amazing flavor to this speedy and incredibly delicious shrimp recipe served with rice. How to make garlic butter shrimp and rice.
An aromatic garlicky turmeric rice that's versatile, easy, and full of superfood ingredients! This quick and easy dinner is Chinese fried rice with an Indian spin. Make it with ginger, cumin, and turmeric, toss in some kale and So, this Indian-style fried rice is right up my alley. You can cook Turmeric rice with pan fried butter garlic shrimp and mayo using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric rice with pan fried butter garlic shrimp and mayo
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s of cup of rice.
- You need of cups of water.
- It’s of teaspoon of salt.
- You need of tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of Garlic Butter Shrimp.
- You need of shrimp (deshelled and deveined).
- You need of butter.
- It’s of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
This recipe takes a detour from traditional fried rice, the well-known Chinese invention of leftover Shrimp Fried Rice. Add rice and turmeric; stir to coat. Stir in remaining butter, remove bay leaf, serve. The best shrimp I've ever had can I after I cooked it I put it over rice and vegetables on the side and.
Turmeric rice with pan fried butter garlic shrimp and mayo step by step
- Bring water and salt to boil and cook the rice as per package instructions..
- When rice is done cooking (make sure it is not overcooked as this can make it mushy) add the butter, Turmeric and salt and pepper. Set the rice aside and keep warm..
- For the shrimp, start by heating the butter and garlic, add the shrimp and cook for about 3-4 minutes until pink. Add the parsley and cook for another 30 seconds then dash over the lemon juice..
- Once everything is done, plate it up and dollop the mayo on your plate (as much as you like)..
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add water, turmeric, and bouillon cube; stir well to combine. Vegetarians can substitute vegetable oil for the butter, and use vegetable bouillon instead of chicken. A quick one-pan meal with baked salmon shrimp and asparagus. Spicy Turmeric Rice – a tasty side dish that goes well with everything from grilled fish to BBQ pork chops; terrific with added back beans in burritos This turmeric rice has been almost a permanent resident in our house this summer, it seems.