smoked sausage casserole. Put smoked sausage in frying pan. See recipes for Smoked Sausage with Hot Mustard with a side of Ramen too. If you like sausage and sauerkraut you have to give this Smoked Polish Sausage Casserole Recipe a try.
Boil you noodles until done steam the vegetables. Learn how to make Smoked Sausage Casserole. The Hairy Bikers' sausage casserole is like a big hug on a cold winter's day! You can have smoked sausage casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of smoked sausage casserole
- Prepare of smoked sausage.
- Prepare of red onions.
- It’s of green bell peppers.
- You need of yellow squash.
- You need of jalapeno pepper.
- You need of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare of potatoes I used red skin on.
- It’s of zesty italian. salad dressing.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- It’s of sharp cheddar cheese.
The Hairy Bikers' take on sausage casserole makes a wonderfully warming and filling dish, and it freezes brilliantly. This broccoli cheddar casserole with smoked sausage is extra cheesy, bursting with flavor, and a quick way to get dinner on the table! My dad was always a huge fan of smoked sausage when I was. A quick & easy dish to throw together, this Cheesy Potato & Smoked Sausage Casserole is a meat and potatoes kind of dinner everyone can agree on.
smoked sausage casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- chop everything into bite sized chunks excep the jalapeno mince that finely.
- combine. everything. but cheese. in a large bowl add dressing and miix well.
- add half of the cheese to the bowl and stir that in too. let sit for 30 minutes.
- put mixture into a lasagna pan I'm lazy so I line the pan with foil for easier clean up.
- spread the remaining cheese on top in a smooth layer.
- bake in the center of the oven for 45 minutes.
It's meant to be savored, and shared. Add cooked meat and give it a gentle. Poor Man's Smoked Sausage and Pepper Casserole Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links Let me be honest: If you're looking for gourmet, this isn't your recipe. This sausage and rice casserole is seasoned with onions, green peppers and a creamy sauce.when you're in the mood for something especially tasty, give this dish a try!