Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake).
You can cook Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake)
- It’s of The Base.
- You need of crushed digestive crackers.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- You need of The Filling.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- You need of natural Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Approx 1/2 cup of mango (pureed).
- It’s of powdered sugar (quantity based on preferences).
- You need of whipping cream.
Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake) step by step
- Crush the crackers and mix it with the butter. Line the bottom of each tin with a thin layer of crackers. Chill in freezer for 15 minutes..
- Blend the mangoes into puree to be used later. Save a bit of meat to be cubed and used as decoration pieces on top of the cheesecake at the end..
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and using a hand held mixer, whisk until fluffy. Then add in powdered sugar and yogurt. Mix everything well. After, add in the mango puree and mix everything until blended..
- In another bowl, add in whipping cream and whisk until stiff peaks. Then add it into cream cheese mango mixture. Gently fold everything to combine..
- Remove the pie crusts from the freezer. Scoop the fillings on top of the pie crust. When done, lightly drop the cheesecake tins onto the counter in up and down motion for a few times to flatten, even out, and remove any bubbles..
- Place the cheesecake into the freezer for about 3 hours and it will be ready! Remove it from the freezer for about 5 minutes before attempting to eat it. Add some cubed mangoes on top, and enjoy!.