Whosayna’s Shrimps Fried Rice.
You can have Whosayna’s Shrimps Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Shrimps Fried Rice
- It’s 2 cups of Rice (boiled in salt and water dein drained).
- It’s 2 cups of Veggies chopped (capsi, french beans, spring onions, carrots).
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- Prepare 7 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1" small piece of Ginger (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Shrimps (marinate with 1 tsp chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and garlic paste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
Whosayna’s Shrimps Fried Rice step by step
- Take a wok keep on flame add a tbsp of butter or oil let it heat up add prawns and stirfry it till done, remove on a plate, use same wok add oil and then add garlic and ginger, stir it add veggies in 10 secs add prawns then rice and stir and toss add soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper and coriander leaves toss it well remove in serving bowl. NB: i added 2 chopped green chillies.