Smoked Sausage and Egg Sandwich.
You can have Smoked Sausage and Egg Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage and Egg Sandwich
- It’s of smoked sausage.
- You need of bread.
- It’s of Heinz 57 steak sauce.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil to fry in.
- You need of salt and ground black pepper.
Smoked Sausage and Egg Sandwich step by step
- Fry the sausage in oil for 7 minutes turning often..
- Split them lengthwise and fry the cut side down..
- Move to the side..
- Fry your eggs. Add salt and pepper..
- Add half the eggs to two different slices of bread.
- Add two split sausages to each part of the eggs and Heinz 57 steak sauce on top of the sausages..
- Stack the sandwich..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.