Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower.
You can cook Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower
- It’s of red onion, chopped.
- It’s of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s of chopped mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbage, white pechay).
- It’s of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare of chopped mixed proteins (pre-cooked or leftover: chicken, tasty sausages, shrimp, scrambled egg, pork).
- It’s of pre-fried shredded ginger.
- You need of Soy Liquid Seasoning (i use Knorr),.
- It’s of Few drops of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of Cooking oil for sauteeing.
- You need of your choice of chili/spice blend (i use Shichimi Togarashi, a Japanese chili/spice mix).
- It’s of Himalayan Black Salt (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Ground pepper.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower step by step
- Heat a little oil and sauté the onions and garlic in a pan until cooked..
- Add a little more oil and lightly fry for a few minutes: the (pre-cooked in water) sausages (choose a tasty one, it will flavor the dish. I used Hungarian sausages), chicken, shrimp, pork or whatever protein you want to add..
- Spread the chopped veggies on top and sprinkle some: salt, shichimi, pepper, fried ginger. Add your choice of soy sauce or liquid seasoning (I use Knorr) then sprinkle a little sesame oil. Sauté and mix well..
- Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice. Add to the pan and season with black salt or salt. Mix, taste and adjust seasonings as desired by adding a few more drops of knorr or soy seasoning and shichimi/spices for more heat..
- Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Serve hot..