Cheesy one pot smoked sausage pasta. If you do make the One Pan Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta Recipe please let us know what you think 🙂 Love You Guys! I made the one pan cheesy smoked sausages and pasta recipe without the red pepper flakes only cause I didn't gave any. My family loved it and so did I.
View full nutritional breakdown of One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta calories by ingredient. Add olive oil to saute pan over medium high heat. Add sausage and onions until lightly browned. You can cook Cheesy one pot smoked sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy one pot smoked sausage pasta
- Prepare of smoked sausage sliced thin.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of beef broth.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of shredded cheddar.
Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy it that just about cooks itself. Now that's my kind of meal. It is so funny how things change.
Cheesy one pot smoked sausage pasta instructions
- Brown sausage for 5 minutes in dutch oven on med high heat..
- Add garlic and lower heat to med for 2 min.
- Add broth, tomatoes, pasta, and spices. Heat to boil..
- Turn down to simmer. Add milk. Cover for 15 min, until pasta is tender. Stir occasionally..
- Remove from heat. Stir in cheese. Yum..
Smoked sausage and cheese mingle in this crowd-pleasing Italian penne pasta bake. Gently stir pasta and sausage into cheese sauce. Pasta and smoked sausage are tossed in a delicious cheese sauce. Enjoy with a side salad and/or garlic bread. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil.