Meatball Parmesan Cassarole.
You can cook Meatball Parmesan Cassarole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan Cassarole
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large jar (the biggest jar) of traditional prego spaghetti sauce or marinara.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Meatball Parmesan Cassarole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium size skillet add olive oil & butter. Add mushrooms to the skillet & sautée until they are golden brown. Set aside..
- In a square cassarole dish pour a cup of sauce at the bottom of dish. Over the sauce pour the meatballs, salt & pepper & add half of the cooked mushrooms..
- Now pour the rest of the sauce over the meatballs. Place in oven uncovered for an hour..
- After an hour meatballs should be tender. Then remove from oven, sprinkle with cheeses, italian seasoning & the rest of the mushrooms. Place back into oven for 5-7 mins or until cheeses have melted. Serve with garlic toast (optional) & Enjoy!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that many individuals appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. The majority of folks think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You should look after your health while you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at top levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores now sell organic foods. This aisl has what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function optimally. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.