Mixed fried rice. Rice is stir fried with prawn, eggs, chicken strips, veggies and sauces in high flame for that extra taste. We will take you Mixed Fried Rice – Restaurant Style Chinese Chicken Fried Rice Recipe. This Chinese restaurant-style fried rice recipe is the absolute BEST.
Fried rice is a quick and delicious way to transform leftovers into something delicious! Though we sometimes think of certain ingredients being typical (eggs, garlic, soy) the only thing you need to. A quick fried rice like you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant. You can have Mixed fried rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed fried rice
- Prepare 250 grams of rice (non scented) boiled.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrots cubed in small pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of french bean diced.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of praws, deveined.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken breasts, julliene.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajinomoto.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
A couple of eggs, baby carrots, peas and This is my default fried rice recipe as I like the carrot/pea combo, but any meat/veggie can be. Veg Fried rice recipe with step by step photos and video – aromatic, flavorful and delicious vegan fried rice recipe made with mix vegetables. This is one of our favorite Indo Chinese recipe. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat.
Mixed fried rice step by step
- Take a wok add a little oil. Make the egg scrambled. Set it aside..
- Fry the chicken add salt. And set it aside..
- Fry the prawns. Till its pink. Set it aside..
- Take a wok add the vegetables and fry..
- Take the boiled rice in a wok add 1,2,3 and 4 and stir. Until all is mixed well in low flame..
- Serve hot..
Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use Serve it as a side with leftover vegetables mixed in or serve it as a main dish with barbecued pork. Fried rice is a Chinese food restaurant staple that's always on the take-out menu. It's hard not to eat Using this vegetarian recipe as a base, you can incorporate any mix-in's or proteins you'd like to. Whip up a wholesome dinner in a flash with our simple fried rice recipes.