Edamame with Garlic. Edamame are a social food that invokes memories of nostalgia for Japanese people. This edamame recipe puts a twist on the traditional version by infusing. Learn how to make this spicy garlic edamame recipe – it's quick and addictive!
Edamame – one of the best edamame recipes with garlic butter. Learn all about edamame nutrition, calories and how to eat edamame in this recipe! Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! You can cook Edamame with Garlic using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Edamame with Garlic
- Prepare 4 cup of edamame.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 quart of boiling water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
Ever get steamed edamame at a Japanese restaurant? Well these are even better thanks to the spicy sauce made with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, cayenne and honey. This spicy garlic ginger edamame is ridiculously simple to make and tastes amazing. Cooking edamame at home is easy and takes minutes.
Edamame with Garlic step by step
- I used frozen edamame. Place edamame in a bowl and add salt, let sit to defrost.
- Boil a pot of water.
- Blanch edamame for 1 minute.
- Drain edamame.
- In a hot fry pan add olive oil and garlic.
- Add edamame to fry pan and fry for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Place in a bowl and enjoy. A great finger food..
- FYI. You don't eat the pods. Suck the flavor off the pods and eat the beans inside..
Jump to the Spicy Edamame Recipe or read on to see. She uses lima beans instead of edamame, but I've discovered that edamame is yummier. I use the ones stuffed with garlic, slice them myself, and cut down the amount of garlic accordingly. This garlic edamame is a simple snack or side dish that's perfect for any meal. He told me to make garlic edamame, so I did.