Quick Meatball and Orzo Soup.
You can cook Quick Meatball and Orzo Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Meatball and Orzo Soup
- It’s of soup.
- It’s 2 lb of frozen meatballs, thaw out a bit.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 10 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of orzo pasta.
- Prepare 14 oz of can of Italian style stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of bag frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid.
- Prepare 1 of salt and fresh pepper to taste.
- You need 2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese to top each portion.
Quick Meatball and Orzo Soup instructions
- In stock pot on medium heat add oil. Saute onions and garlic together for 3 minutes..
- Add in meatballs and cook another 4 minutes..
- Add in garlic powder, tomatoes, stock and spinach. Raise heat to medium high and bring to boil..
- Add in orzo, reduce heat to medium and cook until orzo are just tender, 8-10 minutes..
- Check now for salt and pepper , add to your liking..
- Remove from heat, serve with a nice salad and crusty bread to dip in broth. Top each serving with cheese..
- NOTE: IF YOU PLAN TO HAVE LEFTOVERS, COOK ORZO SEPARATELY. ADD TO EACH SERVING. STORING WITH ORZO WILL RESULT IN ORZO SOAKING IN LIQUIDS AND BECOMING MUSHY..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Too many people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your body while you are able to. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t have proper nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably caused by the foods that are consumed. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these foods will help your mental health. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how good you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. You have to include several superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.