Cauliflower fried rice. Cauliflower Fried Rice packs in a serious load of vegetables, and very small amount of carbs. How To Make Cauliflower Fried Rice. As with any quick stir-fry, it's important to have all of your ingredients prepped before you start cooking.
Remove all leaves and cut the cauliflower into small. Use cauliflower rice in recipes that call for rice, such as stir fries or fried rice! This "Cauliflower Fried Rice" is EXCELLENT (chef worthy)! You can have Cauliflower fried rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower fried rice
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- You need 200 grams of peeled and deveined prawns.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 of ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of tamari.
- It’s pinch of himalayan salt.
- You need pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare bunch of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of chilli long red to serve.
- Prepare 1 of lime wedges to serve.
I had imagined so many adaptations to the recipe before I had actually made it (i.e. marinate the meat; switch up the pork for a combination of. Cauliflower fried rice puts a healthy spin on a classic Chinese stir fry recipe. It's made from cauliflower rice, various vegetables, and eggs, then tossed in sesame oil and tamari. Cauliflower acts as rice in this easy low-carb meal loaded with fresh veggies.
Cauliflower fried rice instructions
- Pulse cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Melt coconut oil and fry bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and pan fry prawns until almost cooked.
- Whisk eggs and make a thin omelette, when cooked remove and slice thinly..
- Heat remaining coconut oil and add onion and garlic cook until soft, add capsicum and ginger cook for 3-5 mins add the cauliflower and cook until tender. Add the tamari salt and pepper and remaining ingredients sir fry for a minute or two until heated through..
- Serve with splash of fish sauce and chilli if desired.
So, is cauliflower really that versatile and can it really stand in for rice? Taste the cauliflower fried rice and adjust seasonings as desired. It is SO TASTY my kids thought it was real rice. Healthy, low carb, super light and flavourful. Make the Fried Rice: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until the mixture resembles rice.