Jollof,fried plantain,fresh n fried veggie,pepered shrimp&snail. Jollof, a traditional Nigerian main dish, brings out the best flavors of rice and chicken and pairs especially well with fried plantains. Chicken is first sauteed on the stove top to produce a wonderful aromatic base for the rice. For an extra special and authentic touch, serve jollof rice with fried.
Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve with a green salad alongside. AFRICAN FOOD MUKBANG (Nigerian Jollof, Fried Plantains, Goat Meat & Pepper Soup) See recipes for Rice excurted by shrimps, plantain and salad and mackerel too. You can have Jollof,fried plantain,fresh n fried veggie,pepered shrimp&snail using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jollof,fried plantain,fresh n fried veggie,pepered shrimp&snail
- You need of Rice.
- You need of Veggies (cabbage,carrot,greenpeas, spring onions).
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Shrimps&snails.
- You need of Plantain.
Jollof,fried plantain,fresh n fried veggie,pepered shrimp&snail. Fried rice, jollof rice and salad, served with grilled chicken. Jollof rice traditionally consists of rice The dish is then served with the protein of choice and very often with fried plantains, moi moi Ghanaian jollof rice is made of vegetable oil, onion, bell pepper, cloves of pressed garlic, chillies. Allow the onions to fry until the redness starts to slightly fade off.
Jollof,fried plantain,fresh n fried veggie,pepered shrimp&snail instructions
- Wash veggies, chop some, grate some, mix the likes and set aside seperatly.
- Wash and parboil rice.
- Wash snails and shrimps neatly and season and Steam with onions, pepper on low heat for a short period..
- Blend tomatoes,pepper and onions not so smooth and parboil to dry off water.
- Put vegetable oil in a pan, allow to get hot and put sliced onions, stir and add the blended cooked paste and fry till its done, season, add curry powder and stir fry for 2mins, and set aside.
- Put parboiled rice in a pot, added the fried tomato paste, remain a little to sauce the snail, add the stock from the proteins, add a little hot water season, check for accuracy in taste of ingredients and balance the ones less, stir and set on the fire to cook till dry..
- Put a table spoon of vegetable oil, wen hot add all the chopped vegetables, add pepper, a pinch of salt, seasoning cubes and stir fry of 1min, 30secs and turn off heat.
- Put vegetable oil in a pan, wash and peel plantain, cut into desired shape and fry on low medium heat till golden brown..
- Put snail and shrimps in the remaining fried tomato sauce, add more pepper and a seasoning cube, a little chopped veggie and stir fry for 2mins and set aside.
- Mix grated veggies together and serve meal and enjoy 🤸💃.
Jollof Rice and fried chicken is just a classic. No wonder it's such a hit at African parties! So Jollof Rice with Fried Chicken and Coleslaw for the win! S Click here for my coleslaw recipe. Roughly chop then blend together the fresh tomatoes, onion and bell pepper (remove.