Simple! Delicious! How to Boil Edamame.
You can have Simple! Delicious! How to Boil Edamame using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple! Delicious! How to Boil Edamame
- It’s 400 grams of Edamame.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Salt.
Simple! Delicious! How to Boil Edamame instructions
- Thoroughly wash the edamame, place into a sieve, and shake off the water. Put the edamame into a pot along with the water, and cover with a lid..
- Turn the heat on and cook on high for 5 minutes. Don't remove the lid. They will be steamed in this step. It's convenient to use a timer if you have one..
- Drain in a sieve after 5 minutes have passed. Don't run them under cold water. Sprinkle with salt, and the edamame's ready..
- The firmness of edamame after boiling seems to vary by the kind. Please try it out once at 5 minutes and check how long it needs..
- These are great if you remove the thin skins! Takuchan's recipe. Edamame is very delicious. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169185-goes-great-with-beer-curry-flavored-fried-edamame.