Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji.
You can have Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji
- It’s 540 ml of White rice.
- You need 150 grams of de-shelled Edamame or frozen edamame.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shio-koji.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 5 of cm Kombu.
Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji instructions
- Rinse the rice, add a piece of konbu and let it sit in water for about 30 minutes..
- Add sake and shio-koji into the rice. Add water up to the appropriate water line and cook the rice. Once the rice is done, combine the edamame and mix well..
- Shimeji Mushrooms & Edamame Flavored Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143409-shimeji-mushroom-and-edamame-seasoned-rice.
- Chicken Gomoku Flavored Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157055-standard-5-ingredient-rice.
- Oseki-han using a Rice Cooker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155504-adzuki-beans-and-rice-steamed-in-a-rice-cooker.
- 'Chawan-mushi' (Steamed egg custard)..
- 'Ika-Meshi'(Grilled squid stuffed with flavored rice) using a Pressure Cooker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143355-easy-cooking-in-a-pressure-cooker-soft-ikameshi-squid-stuffed-with-sticky-rice.
- Pond Smelt Tempura. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143530-crispy-fried-pond-smelt-tempura.