Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian).
You can cook Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian)
- You need 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of Edamame.
- You need 1 cup of White Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved or quartered).
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) instructions
- In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine edamame, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. Add quinoa, toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil, toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper..