Dessert pizza. Dessert pizzas are the best of both worlds—a little something sweet that you can slice up and eat with your hands. They're the perfect summer treat, sleepover dessert, or weeknight pick-me-up. This dessert pizza recipe is really easy to make, using very few ingredients, and takes a classic sugar cookie and a classic food, pizza, and combines them into one amazing treat!
Discover delicious and easy to prepare dessert pizza recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. Check out these sweet twists on an ever-popular dish. There are many different kinds out there – the toppings can range from fruit slices and cream cheese to more decadent fare like. You can have Dessert pizza using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dessert pizza
- It’s 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- You need of Fresh Fruit.
- Prepare of Fruits.
- It’s of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- It’s of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
Dessert Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try these dessert pizzas – a sweet spin on the classic dinner. Pizza is a food source I love. From basic cheese to meat-feasts with stuff crusts, I just love the taste of pizza.
Dessert pizza step by step
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
It was at that moment (Via Google) I discovered the crazy world of the dessert pizzas… Cut a slice of delicious dessert pizza at your next party! From festive fruit toppings to peanut butter banana brownie pizza creations, there's something perfect for any occasion among our dessert pizzas. Dessert pizza is pizza that is consumed for dessert. It is not a traditional pizza because it does not contain cheese or sauce , but rather, contains other ingredients such as chocolate chips or fruit. Lunchables sells dessert pizza, called a Treat-za.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. The majority of people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get yourself a healthy body. You have to learn how to look after it as early as possible. Your body needs the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? As people decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of healthy food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function optimally. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Make sure you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.