Fried Rice from Central Java (NASI GORENG JAWA TENGAH). Javanese fried rice (Indonesian: nasi goreng jawa, Javanese: sega goreng jawa) is Javanese-style of fried rice originates in Java. This dish can be found in Javanese cuisine and quite popular in Indonesia, especially Java. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg.
My Recipe > Rice-Potato-Pasta > . Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice). In Indonesian & English (the English version is below the Tumis bumbu halus. You can cook Fried Rice from Central Java (NASI GORENG JAWA TENGAH) using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice from Central Java (NASI GORENG JAWA TENGAH)
- Prepare of white rice.
- You need of cabbage, sliced roughly.
- It’s of egg, make scrambled.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of flavoring (optional).
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s of GROUND SPICES.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of shallots.
- You need of cayenne peppers.
- You need of tomato.
- Prepare of candlenut, toasted.
- You need of shrimp paste, roasted.
- It’s of SUPPLEMENTARY.
- You need of chicken thighs, fried and shredded.
- You need of fried onions for topping.
- You need of leek, cut into ½ cm pieces.
- You need of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare of Cucumber taste, cut into smaller pieces.
Masukkan kecap, ayam, bakso & nasi, aduk rata. Goreng sampai nasi kering & harum. Beri daun bawang, aduk & masak sebentar saja. Nasi goreng jawa (Indonesian for Javanese fried rice, Javanese: sega goreng jawa) is a Javanese-style of fried rice originated frpm Java.
Fried Rice from Central Java (NASI GORENG JAWA TENGAH) step by step
- Heat oil and saute ground spices until fragrant. Add the white rice, stirring until blended..
- Add in cabbage, scrambled eggs, sugar, salt and flavorings. Stir again, let the cabbage slightly wilt..
- Serve the fried rice with complementary ingredients..
Nasi Goreng Gila, Super Pedas – Temanggung, Jawa Tengah. Nasi Goreng Khas Pulung #ponorogo Jawa Timur. This fragrant rice dish with chicken, prawns and shredded omelette is the ultimate comfort food for spice lovers. Spoon the nasi goreng onto warmed plates. Overlap the cucumber and tomato on the side of each plate, sprinkle over the crispy fried onions and serve with prawn crackers.