Bean and Edamame Salad. This versatile vegan bean salad uses black beans, garbanzo beans, edamame, and corn, creating a protein-packed salad for lunch or dinner. Inspired by an edamame salad in the salad bar at my grocery store. It looked but didn't taste good, so I decided to make one that did.
This warm bean edamame salad recipe from our kitchen that's delicious and nutritious! This protein-packed White Bean Edamame Salad with Bacon is truly irresistible. Firm, crisp, crunchy, tangy, salty, smoky, rich with bacon fat. You can cook Bean and Edamame Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean and Edamame Salad
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans (15 oz ).
- It’s 1 can of black beans (15 oz).
- It’s 1 cup of frozen shelled edamame (thawed).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of frozen sweet corn (thawed).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of small sweet red bell pepper, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, loosely packed.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 of packets Splenda (or about 1tbsp white sugar).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
I've never wanted white bean salad so badly. Plus, other than the bacon, it's extremely healthy and gluten-free. This recipe for edamame black bean salad is an easy one that is absolutely bursting with flavor and color. It requires minimal chopping and is always a crowd This edamame and black bean salad started out as a quick and simple dish that I made this afternoon to bring to our friend's BCS national.
Bean and Edamame Salad instructions
- Mix together the 8 main ingredients in a large bowl..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients..
- Add dressing to bean and edamame salad and stir to mix well..
Edamame bean salad with avocado, broccoli and sesame dressing. Bring a small pot of water to the boil, drop in edamame beans, and cook for one minute. Drain immediately and refresh under cold running water to keep them bright green, then drain in a sieve (these can simply be. This recipe for edamame black bean salad is an easy one that is absolutely bursting with flavor and color. It requires minimal chopping and is always a crowd pleaser!