Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad. I couldn't resist myself to the green mango salad! Sweet, sour and spicy all incorporated well to spoil your tastebud. Spoon the salad over the fried fish, then scatter with prawn floss and peanuts and serve immediately.
This Thai green mango salad is made with an unripened Nam Dok Mai Mango, our premium mango. It's the same mango that you may have enjoyed as dessert along with sticky rice, only not yet ripe. The texture of green mango is crisp and crunchy, and the flavor is sweet but sour, a little like a green apple. You can have Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad
- You need of medium whole snapper (cleaned and butterflied).
- It’s of thumb galangal (crushed).
- It’s of garlic mince.
- You need of rice flour.
- Prepare of tapioca flour.
- You need of small green mango (peeled and shredded).
- It’s of dried shrimp.
- You need of garlic mince.
- Prepare of pickle chili (i bought from grocery store).
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad. I couldn't resist myself to the green mango salad! Sweet, sour and spicy all incorporated well to spoil your tastebud. Green mango salad with creamy yoghurt dressing.
Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad step by step
- Marinate fish with galangal, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix rice flour and tapioca starch together, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a large wok with heaps of oil, coat fish into flour mixture, slightly press it, so the flour will stick well to the fish, fry until golden brown.
- Prepare the salad, add garlic, chili, dried shrimp, fish sauce, sugar mix together. Pour in shredded green mango, mix well.
- Ready to serve.
Like all contemporary cooking, modern Indian food is lighter Australian Gourmet Traveller Asian-style snapper and green mango salad. · Delicious, nutritious vegan Buddha Bowl. It's gluten free, oil free friendly, packed with nutrition and that dragon. deep fried white snapper with green mango salad toppings with fish sauce – Uncle Rang Restaurant, Lamai Beach Resmi. Serve your family or take them to potlucks. When you are eating gluten-free you can enjoy many fresh fruit and vegetable salads. These are great ways to enjoy a natural and healthy meal packed.