RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan).
You can cook RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan)
- It’s of tempeh, cut into 2×2 cm.
- It’s of tofu, fried and cut to taste.
- Prepare of bean sprouts, discarded roots.
- It’s of rice, for rice cake (lontong).
- You need of CHILI PASTE.
- It’s of boiled cayenne pepper.
- You need of quality shrimp paste.
- It’s of fried onions.
- You need of fried garlic.
- You need of boiled water.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of DRESSING SAUCE.
- You need of lemongrass, crushed.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of lime leaves.
- Prepare of galangal, crushed.
- It’s of salt (to taste).
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of oil for frying.
- You need of SPICES.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of turmeric.
- You need of pecans, toasted.
RACING RICE CAKE PASURUAN (Lontong Balap Pasuruan) step by step
- Blend all ingredients seasoning and set aside..
- Blend all sauce ingredients, mix the soy sauce after the sauce was smooth. Add a little water so that it is not too thick, set aside..
- Heat oil and sauté ground spices together with lemongrass, lime leaves and galangal until fragrant..
- Add the tempeh and water and stir well. Add the sugar and salt, and cook until cooked tempeh. Set aside..
- Put the cake in a serving dish, add the chunks of fried tofu..
- Pour sauce with tempeh on it, complete with chili paste. Serve warm..
- IMAGE : this is a rice cake (Lontong).