Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook. Pad Kee Mao ( "Drunken Noodles") is a Thai restaurant favourite from the streets of Thailand! Drunken Noodles, or Pad Kee Mao, is a Thai rice noodle dish that got its name as a popular late-night snack after drinking! Take care to use your metal spatula to scrape the bottom of the wok to.
Drunken noodles, or Pad Kee Mao is a spicy stir-fried Thai noodle dish. The Thai words Kee Mao (ขี้เมา) mean drunkard. Several popular theories exist for the naming of the dish. You can cook Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook
- You need of packet of rice noodle.
- You need of cooking oil (for noodles.
- You need of dry red chilies.
- You need of onion – finely chopped.
- You need of Thai basil (or any kind of basil).
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of green beans.
- You need of garlic – finely chopped.
- It’s of red chilies – finely chopped.
- You need of baby pepper corn (Optional).
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need of tablespoon light soy sauce.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of Seafood – mussels, prawns, squid.
One of the most common comes from the idea that you would come home late after a night of drinking and cook. Drunken Noodles, also known as Pad Kee Mao (ผัดขี้เมา), is a stir fry noodle dish that is very popular in Thailand and found in most Thai restaurants. It's my personal favorite and I'm adding this recipe to my list of "better than take-out" Thai food recipes, like this pad gra prow. Drunken noodles is a closer relative to Pad See Ew than PadThai because of the big fat rice noodles-Sen Yai or Ho fun noodle-used in the recipe.
Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook step by step
- Boil rice noodles to just cooked for about 10 min..
- Rinse off water, drizzle some oil on and separate the noodles.
- Medium heat pan, drizzle some oil, dry chilies in, quick stir to brown them up. Leave them aside..
- Finely chopped garlic and chili..
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat and add mixture of garlic and chili. Sautee until fragrant..
- Add some seafood in stir well until seafood just cooked. Transfer them to a plate..
- Same pan medium heat, fry onion, rice noodles in, sauces in follow by green beans and young peppercorn..
- Transfer the seafood back in then Thai basil. Stir well..
- Serve with roasted dried chili..
You will never boil any noodles before stir-fried not even the dried one but soak them in cold water it they are dried. Normally Pad Kee Mao in Thailand. Pad Kee Mao Recipe (Drunken Noodles) – An Asian fusion food favorite that combines multicultural attributes in a comforting and healthy way. This Thai-influenced Pad Kee Mao is the perfect balance of spicy and slightly sweet flavors, and the entire dish is easily made in just one wok. My favorite recipe for Thai drunken noodles (pad kee mao), made with your choice of protein and veggies and the most irresistible Thai basil sauce.