Eggs over Collards. Fried Eggs and Collard Greens over Polenta. Warm a large skillet over medium heat and add the chopped bacon. Cook until the bacon fat has rendered and the bacon is getting crispy.
Return the skillet with the collard mixture to high heat. Poached Eggs over Collards with Fresh Mushrooms Recipe. Colorful Collared Lizard Ranch is glad to show off some more eggs we just had laid today from some "Western Yellowhead" Eastern Collared Lizard. You can have Eggs over Collards using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggs over Collards
- It’s 2 cups of leftover collards, see my recipe for Collards that Skye Loves.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of water.
Colorful Collared Lizard Ranch is glad to present How to hatch Collared Lizard Eggs! We will walk you through the process of having the gravid female lay. Recipe: Fried Eggs & Collard Greens over Polenta. Breakfast doesn't get much better than this.
Eggs over Collards step by step
- Heat the collards.
- To a hot pan add eggs add salt and pepper.
- Add water to side of eggs, not on the top of eggs just beside them and cover with lid..
- Let steam till just the whites of eggs are done.
- Slide the eggs on top of collards and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
I'm talking about tangles of tender collards cooked with bacon (and yes, oh yes, bacon fat). Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Savory Oatmeal with Cheddar, Collards & Eggs. I've always been fascinated by the different sizes, shapes and colours of birds eggs. I am particularly 'taken to fair' by the female cuckoo that appears to.