Chardonnay Chicken. A flavorful combination of chicken, Chardonnay, olives, mushrooms, artichoke, and spices for a delightful meal with your sweetheart. Serve promptly while warm as a main dish or optionally over a. View top rated Chardonnay chicken recipes with ratings and reviews.
It's one thing to say that Chardonnay pairs well with chicken or fish, but. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm. Higher-end wines from California, Burgundy, and Australia (among others). You can cook Chardonnay Chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chardonnay Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter, divded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Thinly Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Finely Chopped Shallots.
- It’s 1 cup of Chardonnay or other dry white wine.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
Bolder Chardonnay wines call for crab cakes, linguini vongole (clams), halibut, or even pork. I'm taking the very simple chicken stew in white wine here and spiking its flavors with some Indian curry. Chardonnay is a green-skinned grape variety used in the production of white wine. The variety originated in the Burgundy wine region of eastern France, but is now grown wherever wine is produced, from England to New Zealand.
Chardonnay Chicken step by step
- Place each chicken breast between two sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap; pound to ½-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and flour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add mushrooms and shallots to pan; sautè 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; add stock. Bring to a boil; cook until reduced to one cup (about 10 minutes). Cut remaining 1 tablespoon butter into small pieces. Remove pan from heat. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley..
Succulent chicken with cremini mushrooms braised in white wine and a splash of cream. If you are looking for a bit of comfort food with a touch of elegance, this French recipe for chicken, slowing. An oaky Chardonnay marinade gives this Grilled Chardonnay Chicken a depth of flavor that brings out the smokiness you crave from grilled meats. For The Love Of Wine Pairing. Reserve one cup for the coq au Chardonnay and then keep the rest for later use.