Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame.
You can have Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame
- It’s 200 grams of Edamame (with skins).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆White flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Curry powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame step by step
- Boil the edamame. I recommend using Tanaka-san's "Easy! Delicious! How to Boil Edamame"They have a slight sweetness and taste delicious. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169183-simple-delicious-how-to-boil-edamame.
- Remove the boiled edamame from the shells and if you have time, also remove the thin inner skin..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients and add to a plastic bag. Add the edamame from Step 2 and shake shake shake..
- Heat a small amount of oil (not listed in ingredients) on medium heat. Add the edamame from Step 3 and cook for about 30 seconds. Remove from the pan and drain the oil. Sprinkle with a bit of salt to finish..