☆ Roasted Chard ☆.
You can have ☆ Roasted Chard ☆ using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ☆ Roasted Chard ☆
- Prepare 3 of Chard.
- You need 1 of Onions (minced).
- Prepare 150 grams of Feta cheese.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Extra virgin olive oil.
☆ Roasted Chard ☆ step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°Ｆ(175℃)..
- I used rainbow chard, but you can use Swiss chard if you like..
- Wash the chard well, then separate the leaves from the stems..
- Chop up the stems and onion and combine in a bowl. Mix in the ★ ingredients to coat..
- Line a baking sheet with kitchen parchment paper and spread out Step 4 over the surface. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Chop up the chard leaves, place into a bowl, and mix together with the ☆ ingredients..
- Once Step 5 has baked for 15 minutes, pack Step 6 on top of of the baked onions and chard stems, top with feta cheese, and bake for 20 minutes..
- It's ready when the feta cheese melts ☆.