Hot Chocolate. Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need! You can cook Hot Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate
- It’s 4 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Milk Chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Instant Coffee.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chip.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Unsweetened Cocoa.
- You need of Whipped Cream.
Hot Chocolate instructions
- Warm up Milk.
- Add coffee and milk chocolate.
- Mix well and let it simmer.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Now add dark chocolate.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Mix well.