Best Ever Hot Chocolate Mix. Add mini marshmallows to the container, if desired. When you want to make hot cocoa, combine equal parts hot cocoa mix and hot water. I can't remember the first time I tasted my grandmother's homemade hot chocolate mix, but I know I will never, ever forget the warm comfort it brings me with every sip.
Bring ¾ cup water to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk in chocolate and sugar and. We provide you only the best Best Ever Hot Chocolate Mix recipe here. You can have Best Ever Hot Chocolate Mix using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Ever Hot Chocolate Mix
- It’s 2 Cups of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 2 Cups of Instant Nonfat Dry Milk.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips. Before you jump to Best Ever Hot Chocolate Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart. The BEST Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix.
Best Ever Hot Chocolate Mix step by step
- Sift all Ingredients together in a large bowl and stir to combine (I doubled the recipe in the picture).
- Store in an air tight container. It will easily be good for at least 2 years..
- When ready to drink, Warm up a cup of hot water or milk and stir in 3 heaping teaspoons of the powder mix. Top with desired toppings; Marshmallows, Whipped Cream, Etc..
This is the BEST homemade hot chocolate mix. That stuff that you purchase in the cardboard canisters at the grocery store? Yeah…those don't have anything on this. Plus, it makes a ton (and can easily be doubled, tripled…you get the idea), and is perfect for holiday gift. And hot cocoa most definitely needs to be topped with marshmallows! 😆 Working in two batches, pulse ingredients in food processor until chocolate is finely ground.