Hot Chocolate Recipe. Perfect as the cold nights draw in, you can add a pinch of. Looking for a simple hot chocolate recipe? Well, this page would not only give you easy recipes for some rich and thick hot chocolate, but also tell you how to concoct some luscious Cioccolata Calda.
Hot chocolate is one of those things that spoil you forever. Once you make it at home you just can't I love hot chocolate and was a bit bored of always using the same recipe over and over again so I. Today I made all of the types of hot chocolate known to man. You can cook Hot Chocolate Recipe using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Prepare 1 spoon of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 spoon of sugar or sugar to taste.
- You need 1 of large mug creamy milk or normal milk or Almond milk or soy milk.
- It’s 3 pieces of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 spoon of dark chocolate chips (you can also use 1 piece of dark chocolate cut it into small pieces).
Or at least it felt like that. Check out these delicious and easy hot chocolate recipes that are perfect for winter. Whether you're looking for slow cooker hot chocolate, white hot chocolate. Homemade Hot Chocolate: You sweet, creamy heavenly thing.
Hot Chocolate Recipe instructions
- First make all ingredients ready. Now take one small bowl. add 2 spoon milk in the bowl then add 1 spoon Unsweetened cocoa powder mix well until You get a smooth paste. make sure there are no lumps..
- Take one cooking pot. Now heat up 1 large mug of milk on low-medium flame. Boil the milk. Now add mixture of cocoa powder that we just made and mix well. Then add 1 spoon sugar or sugar to taste and Keep stirring for 1 minute. Now add 3 pieces of dark chocolate and Keep stirring until the dark chocolate will melt nicely. Now turn off the gas..
- Serve Hot chocolate in large mug then add dark chocolate chips for garnish. Hot chocolate is ready to serve..
This recipe is made with a combination of cocoa powder and chocolate chips. This is my favorite homemade Hot Chocolate recipe! It's incredibly simple and easily beats any hot Isn't a good hot chocolate a must in the recipe book? It's just one of those quintessential fall recipes. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate.