Homemade Hot Chocolate. Warm up with a steaming cup of homemade cocoa. Homemade Hot Chocolate: You sweet, creamy heavenly thing. If you were wondering how I would like to spend every December evening, it is curled up, with my hands wrapped around a warm mug of hot.
This is the best Hot Chocolate recipe! How to Make Hot Chocolate: I heat up my milk in a saucepan per usual (with a smidge of sugar Serve with either homemade marshmallows or whipped cream. Indulge in a homemade hot chocolate. You can cook Homemade Hot Chocolate using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hot Chocolate
- You need 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Splash of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of baking bar (4 oz.) bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp. of – 1 tbsp. confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of Marshmallows (optional for topping).
- You need of Whipped Cream (optional for topping).
Perfect as the cold nights draw in, you can add a pinch of Heat the milk, cocoa, sugar and chocolate in a small pan over a medium heat until steaming and the. Make our cozy and delectable homemade hot chocolate recipe for a wintertime treat. A homemade version is delicious and natural—containing only cocoa, sugar, and salt—and especially economical. This easy homemade hot chocolate is quite possibly the best out there!
Homemade Hot Chocolate step by step
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the milk and cream together just until small bubbles start to form around the edges. Do not let it come to a boil..
- Stir in the salt, vanilla extract and chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Lastly, stir in the confectioners sugar…start with 2 tsp and add more if you'd like it sweeter..
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream and enjoy!.
There's nothing more cozy and comforting during the holidays than homemade hot cocoa. Preparing hot chocolate from scratch is not only incredibly indulgent, it is equally fast. We picked the best of the best, so grab your mugs and whip up one of these twists from a few of our favorite chefs. This super easy homemade hot chocolate mix is rich, creamy, and makes some of the best hot chocolate ever! Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix is super chocolaty, so easy to mix up and I've made hot chocolate a lot of different ways; we've use packages, we've tried the new K-Cups in our coffee maker, I've.