Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots. This hamburger steak recipe is seasoned ground beef patties simmered in a savory mushroom sauce. A comfort food classic that's easy to make. I like the rich, earthy flavor of cremini mushrooms in this dish, but white button mushrooms or any variety of wild mushrooms would also work nicely.
Add another tablespoon of oil and the sesame oil to the pan along with the mushroom and a splash of water to loosen the sticky bits on the base of the pan. Smoked Hamburger Steak with Mushroom & Onion Brown Gravy, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Roasted Green Beans. To serve: Place a mound of garlic mashed potatoes on a plate, top with hamburger steak and plenty of gravy. #hamburger #hamburgersteak #mushroomgravy Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom & Onion Gravy is a very simple, yet delicious classic comfort foods I grew up on. You can have Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of box of mushrooms.
- You need 1 (48 oz) of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of packets.87oz brown gravy.
- You need 4 cups of fresh green beens.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of fresh carrots.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Worcester sauce per patty.
Enjoy Country Hamburger Steak with mushroom sauce served alongside green beans. This variation on diner-style hamburger steak is an easy-to make oven dish. An easy recipe of juicy hamburger steak and gravy featuring a brown gravy recipe with onions and mushrooms. Because I'm crazy about mushrooms, I like to serve my hamburger steak with mushroom gravy.
Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots instructions
- Patty out 4 patties and add salt, pepper, garlic salt and Worcester. Set aside..
- Green ends off green beens and place 4 cups in a bowl. Peel and slice carrots 2 1/2 cups and place in a bowl. Peel onion and slice. Set aside..
- Pre heat stove medium high and pour olive oil to cover bottom of skillet. Add patties and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, then remove from pot..
- Turn down heat and add mushrooms and onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add carrots and continue sautéing for couple minutes..
- In a large bowl add beef broth and two packets of brown gray mix. Stir till well mixed and add to pot. Place patties back in and pour green beans on top. Cover and cook low heat 30 minutes. Enjoy!!.
Paired with mashed cauliflower and green beans and it was perfect. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. It's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! All Reviews for Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. We're making mushroom burgers." Radio silence.