Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate. Cinnamon is the principal desktop environment of the Linux Mint distribution and is available as an optional desktop for other Linux. Cinnamon makes users feel at home with an easy to use and comfortable desktop experience. Cinnamon is a desktop environment which combines a traditional desktop layout with modern graphical effects.
It has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. The Cinnamon desktop environment is a very large development project. It was very stable and very. You can cook Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate
- It’s 2 cups of almond milk (or preferred choice of non-dairy milk).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of raw cacao or chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of stevia.
Cinnamon is the aromatic, inner bark of certain bushy, tropical, evergreen shrubs or small trees of the Cinnamomum genus of the laurel family (Lauraceae), especially C. verum, C. aromaticum, and C. loureirii, that is dried, ground, and used as a spice. There are many types of cinnamon. Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), grown primarily in Sri Used as a spice for thousands of years, cinnamon comes from the bark of various species of.
Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate instructions
- In a pot, stir the cacao or chocolate, cloves, stevia and salt into the almond milk on medium heat until everything is well combined and dissolved. I recommend using a whisk and constantly stirring while heating the mixture..
- Serve hot, sprinkle some cinnamon on top and enjoy!.
- Notes: You can substitute stevia with your natural sweetener of choice (e.g. honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup…) while adjusting measurements for your preferred sweetness!.