Keto Buttermilk Pancakes.
You can cook Keto Buttermilk Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes instructions
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One great feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Regrettably, majority of people don’t worry about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your body while you can do so. Your body requires the right nutrients to run at its most effective levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor the taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? As most people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, likely caused by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Lots of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay some diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work well. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.