Peanut soup. Peanut soup or groundnut soup is a soup made from peanuts, often with various other ingredients. It is a staple of African cuisine but is also eaten in East Asia (Taiwan), the United States. This West African peanut soup recipe is made with pantry staples and collard greens.
Peanut Soup Recipe – peanut butter soup with meat and fish. Peanut soup is an authentic African recipe that's very popular in West Africa, and especially in Ghana. I grew up in Sierra Leone, so the version we used to eat may slightly vary from other regional versions. You can cook Peanut soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut soup
- You need of Peanut.
- It’s of Hamburger.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Hummus.
- You need of Jice.
Peanut butter soup, Ghana's most famous soup, is a variant of groundnut soup, with peanut butter serving as an easily accessible substitution. Spicy Peanut Soup with Sweet Potatoes + Kale! Naturally vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, ALL THE GOOD THINGS. Peanut soup (also known as groundnut soup) is a dish with variations enjoyed throughout West Africa.
Peanut soup instructions
- First warm you up oven to med.
- Then you first put the juice in a plan. You have let it come to Sumer Before you can add in thing less.
- After it Sumer you can start add the peanut to the mix..
- Then go ahead and add the hamburger, avocado, yogurt and hummus to the mix.
- After you had add all the ingredients in the pan. You just. Let set there and cook for 10 min Before you read month from the oven.
If you have yet to try this unique and wonderful combination of peanuts with tomatoes and spices. Cream of Peanut Soup, a mainstay at Colonial Williamsburg's King's Arms Tavern, is oddly scrumptious. Dry peanuts in the oven until the skin can be rubbed off and the nuts are a deep biscuit in colour. Crush with a rolling pin, or mince, to a very fine meal. West African Peanut soup, Groundnut stew or Maafe.