Mexican Hot Chocolate / Agasajos Cuppa. If you like things hot, leave them in. Let it simmer for a few minutes, then add the chocolate. With a whisk, combine the chocolate, then strain out the floaty things and serve.
I'm not usually someone who makes hot chocolate at home. I've always preferred to eat my dessert rather than drink it. You see, Mexican Hot Chocolate is a specialty drink among Hispanics and the process from beginning to end takes a little time and some effort; therefore, when you indulge in the So the next time you crave chocolate and feel adventurous, try a cup of Mexican Hot Chocolate. You can have Mexican Hot Chocolate / Agasajos Cuppa using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Hot Chocolate / Agasajos Cuppa
- Prepare 1 cup of hot milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rose syrup.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper powder / 1 dried pequin pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare Dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare Dash of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of orange syrup.
- It’s For of Substitute orange syrup–.
- You need 1/2 tsp of heated and reduced Tang juice (orange flavour).
This Mexican Hot Chocolate recipe is made with cocoa powder, cinnamon, vanilla and a mix of chili powders for just a touch of warmth. However, I like to use whipped cream, cocoa powder, and chocolate shavings, and serve them with cinnamon sticks that you can use for stirring. If you've tried Mexican Hot Chocolate before, you know that it has a different texture than regular Hot Cocoa with milk. Hot Chocolate and Homemade Chocolate Mix.
Mexican Hot Chocolate / Agasajos Cuppa step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender..
- Decorate with chocolate syrup. Enjoy!.
Here the hot and humid weather favors the production of cacao. Farmers go to work before dawn and come back home a little afternoon. A Mexican hot chocolate recipe that requires you to just toss everything in a slow cooker and let it all cook up. This hot cocoa is made with melted chocolate, not just cocoa powder, spices like cinnamon and a hint of chili powder. The flavor is so rich and delicious, just the way hot chocolate should be!