Hot chocolate with cinnamon flavor. Hot chocolate is one of my favorite holiday recipes. What I don't love is that it's usually loaded with calories and sugar, which makes it a once-in-a-while indulgence instead of an every day drink. Although this recipe looks like it's decadent, it's actually made with all natural, healthy ingredients and is totally.
It does add a delicious touch. In a mug, add the cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a small pot, add the milk and bring to a simmer over medium heat. You can cook Hot chocolate with cinnamon flavor using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate with cinnamon flavor
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 6 pieces of marshmallow candy.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cocoa.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare for of garnishing-.
- It’s pinch of cinnamon.
Spiked Hot Chocolate – Homemade hot chocolate flavored with vanilla and cinnamon and finished with a splash of Vanilla Cinnamon Bailey's Irish Cream. Here we are, about to ring in the new year. My New Year's Eve will undoubtedly be exciting – I'm envisioning my. Creamy hot cocoa with an intense chocolate flavor and a touch of spice from cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper.
Hot chocolate with cinnamon flavor instructions
- In saucepan Put three pieces of marshmallow, then milk, cocoa, and sugar, and stir..
- Place the saucepan on medium heat for three minutes, then add the cinnamon stick..
- Let the mix boil, then turn off the heat..
- Pour hot chocolate into a cup and garnish with marshmallows and a pinch of soft cinnamon. Enjoy the taste..
Top it off with coconut whipped cream All three are excellent options if you ask me. But in any case I have just the thing: Vegan Mexican Hot Chocolate with sweet cinnamon, earthy. This healthy hot chocolate recipe is the perfect cold weather treat! Rich and chocolatey, it's vegan, dairy-free, and naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Cinnamon – It adds warm depth of flavor.